Thursday 21 April 2016

Attachments

Sometimes everything seems so vague, just so poetic. Sometimes you just wait for something to happen, and sometimes you dread something about to happen, sometimes you just feel bad for things which never happened, attachments are of the worst kind, whether to your job, your people, your colleagues or that one person.
Today I did not do anything, but for me I did a lot, just to listen to a few words, you do something, because no conversation is happening between you anyway and you dread that maybe it might not happen and maybe you dread asking why.
Sometimes you're better off not asking the questions you don't want the answers to, more like you couldn't handle the answers to.
I wonder, I have become so mature, yet, still, I act so kiddish, I wonder why, maybe because I never got a chance to visit my school or college fun days, maybe because I never wanted to do all those things, maybe I just didn't like it.
Anyways, the toughest part about attachments, is detachment, without information.
I don't know what will happen, but I hope it would be for the best, because, I have not stopped hoping yet, and maybe because I still am kiddish, maybe still hope that my hopes shall yield salvation and give me inner peace.

And by the way Kung Fu Panda 3, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment